Pwnsome Slushies

Pwnsome Slushies is home to all you party animals!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My ACC Banning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythirion

PostSubject: My ACC Banning   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 pm

This should mean something to all of you who were banned by ACC Staff. If not, then bawwwwww... I got myself Perma'd to accomplish this, don't like it, idk. Anyways, those of you who are banned, close all Dupes before we get started, thanks. I posted this on the 6 most active boards on ACC soooooooo...

Je T'aime
I Love You

Keep the Echoes of Banned Members Alive.

ACC, Fushigi and I have been cheating in the game. Yes, the game of surviving ACC. If you don't understand, I will explain, first let me file a request. Hopefully, you the members, can keep the request and make it alive. If not, it's okay. We've been cheating you, Jaysen and I. It's funny how much I love this site, I mean, I can write a whole story about things that happened here, and make it as though it seems it happened in real life. I, as well as many users here have dozens of friends. The thing about ACC, is... It's better than a Social Network. You can keep in contact with any possible user. It keeps people connected, and allows people to make new friends.

Germany, The United Kingdom, the States, France, Spain, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Austrailia and more are where us users come from. Thousands of miles apart, we can make great friendships.

Now, for my request:

The banned members, all of them. Keep them alive in ACC. Even after they are gone. Remember them, act as though they are still around. I have been there, Fushigi has been there, many of us have been there. It's like a grounding, unless the banning is permanent. Then it is as though you are dead on the site, you don't exist. And those with duplicate accounts cheat the system. For the permanently banned members, keep them alive. Do not let them fall.

And the temporarily banned members, wait for their return. Exchange E-Mail addresses or screennames in the case that one does get banned, that way, contact may be kept. Now, I am devoting this day, and hoping to begin a tradition.

Today, August 24th, if you allow it to happen, I would like to make officially on ACC: Blackball Day

It should be a special day to remember all banned members, I know that Fushigi and I will be officially banned for this request, but it is our final request. The reason for this, is I broke a personal vow. So I am sacrificing this account. I broke a vow, not to intentionally break the rules again, I failed to keep this vow intact.

Flame us, hate us, exile us. We deserve it. It is a final request to all members. If you read this, spread the word about Blackball Day. Do not ever forget it if you can.

A friend, just yesterday, was telling me about a Legendary ACC Member. The thing that made this member such a legend, is that he had so many accounts, and kept them all alive for a very long period of time. Eventually, the staff found out, and banned all of them. This user, from what is known today, never made another account. He had pride, honesty, and honor. Something all Banned Members need to have. Though so many are banned, and so many make duplicate accounts.

If you are a banned member or any member with a duplicate account, and are reading this: Accept your punishment. Even if the banning was unfair. Accept you were banned, if you keep coming back, it isn't going to help your chances of survival. At all. Chances are, you won't even be able to see how friends are doing on the public boards because of IP Banning. You definitely do not want this.

Forgive the banned members, but do not forget.

Now, I said I was coming clean. A long time ago, a friend of mine, Fushigi, had an account. He had called it Dbugg. Now, Dbugg was quite a popular member, but he had to leave after awhile for a long time. He came back, and found that all of his friends were gone, so he made Fushigi to restart his ACC Life. I met Fushigi late last year, made very good friends with him. All that good stuff. Now, in August, ACC Staff found Dbugg and Fushigi, and permabanned him.

So far, this has nothing to do with me. I came back from a break late in July and was reading around. I started talking trash about the staff. This broke my vow of never saying anything bad about them again. Why did I make that vow? E-Mail me and I'll tell you. Now, even worse, I had another vow that said I'd never intentionally break a rule. Well I did. I lended Fushigi my account to use whenever he wanted.

I just realized how much of a game this is. We've come clean. Please ban this account. IP Ban it if you need. I don't care. Just please, forgive us. Keep Blackball Day and remember it. If you can all do this, you have my gratitude forever.

Before I go, I wanted to say thank you to the following for making ACC AMAZING!!!

-Fushigi
-Leximo
-SkippyDog
-ItsRachelLols
-Jammer400
-Les
-CathAC
-CrystalSuicune
-Dc1995
-Monkey8Yoshi
-Ahseya
-ACWW_Lover
-GggTownResident
-Cookiesnukey
-Petco
-Purple_Panther
-Madmonkey
-BlackenedI
-Zef3v17
-PaperGoomba64
-SuperLuigi13

I'm not sure who Fushigi would think, but if he needs to let them know, he could have AnimalGansta tell them as they're very good friends. We PROMISE to never make any dupes, again.

If you want to talk to either of us, here is our contact information:

Goblet49's E-Mail: lukescalone@sbcglobal.net
Fushigi's E-Mail: dbugg@bellsouth.net

Je T'aime

Thank you,
Luke Scalone and Jaysen Stoudt

Yep, thoughts? I hope this means something to all of you. If you still have an ACC account, please copy and paste this in a PT to all of your buddies with a "~Goblet49" at the end. I want to spread this around ACC. So far, it's spreading well, but... We need to do better. Utau, hopefully you can help. Thanks so much. Very Happy If you need the code, here:

Code:
Je T'aime
I Love You

Keep the [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDyZqhSTDQc]Echoes[/link] of Banned Members Alive.

ACC, Fushigi and I have been cheating in the game.  Yes, the game of surviving ACC.  If you don't understand, I will explain, first let me file a request.  Hopefully, you the members, can keep the request and make it alive.  If not, it's okay.  We've been cheating you, Jaysen and I.  It's funny how much I love this site, I mean, I can write a whole story about things that happened here, and make it as though it seems it happened in real life.  I, as well as many users here have dozens of friends.  The thing about ACC, is...  It's better than a Social Network.  You can keep in contact with any possible user.  It keeps people connected, and allows people to make new friends. 

Germany, The United Kingdom, the States, France, Spain, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Austrailia and more are where us users come from.  Thousands of miles apart, we can make great friendships. 

[hr]

Now, for my request:

The banned members, all of them.  Keep them alive in ACC.  Even after they are gone.  Remember them, act as though they are still around.  I have been there, Fushigi has been there, many of us have been there.  It's like a grounding, unless the banning is permanent.  Then it is as though you are dead on the site, you don't exist.  And those with duplicate accounts cheat the system.  For the permanently banned members, keep them alive.  Do not let them fall.

And the temporarily banned members, wait for their return.  Exchange E-Mail addresses or screennames in the case that one does get banned, that way, contact may be kept.  Now, I am devoting this day, and hoping to begin a tradition.

Today, August 24th, if you allow it to happen, I would like to make officially on ACC: [b]Blackball Day[/b]

It should be a special day to remember all banned members, I know that Fushigi and I will be officially banned for this request, but it is our final request.  The reason for this, is I broke a personal vow.  So I am sacrificing this account.  I broke a vow, not to intentionally break the rules again, I failed to keep this vow intact.

Flame us, hate us, exile us.  We deserve it.  It is a final request to all members.  If you read this, spread the word about Blackball Day.  Do not ever forget it if you can.

[hr]

A friend, just yesterday, was telling me about a Legendary ACC Member.  The thing that made this member such a legend, is that he had so many accounts, and kept them all alive for a very long period of time.  Eventually, the staff found out, and banned all of them.  This user, from what is known today, never made another account.  He had pride, honesty, and honor.  Something all Banned Members need to have.  Though so many are banned, and so many make duplicate accounts.

If you are a banned member or any member with a duplicate account, and are reading this: Accept your punishment.  Even if the banning was unfair.  Accept you were banned, if you keep coming back, it isn't going to help your chances of survival.  At all.  Chances are, you won't even be able to see how friends are doing on the public boards because of IP Banning.  You definitely do not want this.

Forgive the banned members, but do not forget. 

[hr]

Now, I said I was coming clean.  A long time ago, a friend of mine, Fushigi, had an account.  He had called it Dbugg.  Now, Dbugg was quite a popular member, but he had to leave after awhile for a long time.  He came back, and found that all of his friends were gone, so he made Fushigi to restart his ACC Life.  I met Fushigi late last year, made very good friends with him.  All that good stuff.  Now, in August, ACC Staff found Dbugg and Fushigi, and permabanned him.

So far, this has nothing to do with me.  I came back from a break late in July and was reading around.  I started talking trash about the staff.  This broke my vow of never saying anything bad about them again.  Why did I make that vow?  E-Mail me and I'll tell you.  Now, even worse, I had another vow that said I'd never intentionally break a rule.  Well I did.  I lended Fushigi my account to use whenever he wanted. 

I just realized how much of a game this is.  We've come clean.  Please ban this account.  IP Ban it if you need.  I don't care.  Just please, forgive us.  Keep [b]Blackball Day[/b] and remember it.  If you can all do this, you have my gratitude forever.

[hr]

Before I go, I wanted to say thank you to the following for making ACC [i]AMAZING[/i]!!! 

-Fushigi
-Leximo
-SkippyDog
-ItsRachelLols
-Jammer400
-Les
-CathAC
-CrystalSuicune
-Dc1995
-Monkey8Yoshi
-Ahseya
-ACWW_Lover
-GggTownResident
-Cookiesnukey
-Petco
-Purple_Panther
-Madmonkey
-BlackenedI
-Zef3v17
-PaperGoomba64
-SuperLuigi13

I'm not sure who Fushigi would think, but if he needs to let them know, he could have [b]AnimalGansta[/b] tell them as they're very good friends.  We PROMISE to never make any dupes, again.

[hr]

If you want to talk to either of us, here is our contact information:

[b]Goblet49's E-Mail:[/b] lukescalone@sbcglobal.net
[b]Fushigi's E-Mail:[/b] dbugg@bellsouth.net

[hr]

Je T'aime

Thank you,
Luke Scalone and Jaysen Stoudt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mythirion.co.cc/
5un5h1n3
Cool Member
Cool Member

PostSubject: Re: My ACC Banning   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 pm

why arnt i on the list Cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/louisvega1superguy
Grimmjow_FTW

PostSubject: Re: My ACC Banning   Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 pm

I miss you Luke, Jason. You 2 are so awesome! I'm on the list *dances* I'm ACWW_Lover!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fire-flower.forumotion.com/
Vampirepancake

PostSubject: Re: My ACC Banning   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

i'm on that list?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ACC Banning   

Back to top Go down

My ACC Banning
Page 1 of 1